The portable hand wash station is a self-contained unit that does not require an on-site water source. Each sink comes equipped with filled fresh water tank, stocked soap and paper towel dispensers. It is designed with an on-board fresh water tank and equivalent waste water tank. The standard 21-gallon hand wash station can handle approximately 150-200 uses and the 45-gallon unit averages 300-400 uses.
Hand Washing Station
- Foot pump operation for water
- Approximately 150-200 uses
- Meets OSHA regulations
- Sealed tanks help to prevent contamination
- Two-station – 21-gallon freshwater wash station,
- Area Restroom Solutions reserves the right to substitute sink styles based upon product availability. If you desire a specific style, please request it at the time of the initial order. All efforts will be made to accommodate your request.
- Height – 60.25 inches
- Width – 22 inches
- Depth – 20 inches
- 45-gallon wash station
- Height – 54 inches
- Width – 42 inches
- Depth – 24 inches