Commercial & Residential Septic Pumping Services
- Have your Septic System pumped out every 3-5 years to reduce risk of failure
- Do Limit the use of garbage disposal
- Properly dispose of coffee grounds & food
- Do minimize amount of household cleaners (bleach, harsh cleaners) and similar toxic substances.
- Use liquid laundry detergent. Powered detergents use clay as a carrier and the clay can hasten the buildup of solids in the tank.
- Become more water efficient by fixing plumbing leaks & consider installing bathroom & kitchen faucet aerators and water efficient products.
- Check your interceptor rain regularly to ensure that its free flowing.
- Do make a record of where the key parts of your septic system are located for future pumping service or field repairs.
- Keep swimming pools (above or in-ground) away from the leach field.
- Don’t flush non-degradable products or chemicals, such as feminine hygiene products, diapers, cat litter, paper towels, plastic, paint, dead fish, flammable products and pharmaceuticals.
- Don’t pour cooking grease or oil down the sink or toilet.
- Don’t plant trees with large root systems growing near the leach filed.
- Never park or drive on your drainfield.
- Keep roof drains, sump pumps & other rainwater drainage away from drainfield.
- Backwash from water softeners contains salt that can damage your leach field.
Bio-Active Septic Tank Treatment
This product is based on select combination of natural soil bacteria in spore form or in stabilized vegetative states. Aerobic as well as anaerobic bacterial species included in the formula to ensure more rapid initial action, as bacteria usually require a few days to activate and adjust to the new environment.
Once established, the bacteria will carry out the work effectively to completion. The formula is buffered and fortified with various micronutrients.